Council Tax

If you are a low income household, you may be eligible for a reduction in your council tax.You can apply for council tax reduction online.

If you are a Universal Credit claimantapply here for Council Tax Reduction. Please note, your Universal Credit claim is not a claim for Council Tax Reduction and it must be claimed separately.
Please log in with your online account if you have already registered for one.

Live alone? Log in to your Online Services account to apply for Sole Occupier Discount or if you do not have an Online Services account, you can apply for a Sole Occupier Discount here.

Need to cancel your single occupancy discount? The person who has moved into your property will need to notify us of this.

You may be entitled to discounts on your council tax bill, or may not have to pay council tax, depending on your circumstances.

Discount, exemption and changes forms

Options are available to you if you are struggling to keep up with council tax payments.

Chat to an advisor about your Council tax.