Incident reporting

Who To Contact

Corporate Health & Safety Team
Municipal Buildings,
Archway Road,
L36 9UX.

This page is for the use of Knowsley Council employees, Knowsley school employees and Volair employees only.

If you are a member of the public or Knowsley resident wishing to report an incident on any Knowsley Council premises, a Knowsley school or Volair premises, please contact the relevant department.

A member of the department will report the incident on your behalf.

Open the staff incident reporting system