Knowsley Leisure and Culture Park hosts a wide range of events for all the family. This includes sports, arts, community and celebration events, fairs, conferences, theatre performances and shows.
This year’s Christmas Pantomime Aladdin presented by Trio Entertainment Ltd in partnership with Knowsley Culture Development and Events service has been postponed until December 2021.
Watch this space for further information!
How to book
You can book tickets for events at Knowsley Leisure & Culture Park:
- By calling 0151 443 2200 (unless stated otherwise)
- Online (where stated)
- At the venue (where stated). On some occasions, tickets may also be available to purchase at other Knowsley leisure centres.
Concessions and ticket offers
Concessionary rates for tickets are available for some events. In general, concessions and offers will be available for the following:
- Young people under 16 years of age
- Senior Citizens
- All Active Knowsley members with a gold, silver or swimming membership (only available by purchasing over the phone or at the site)
- Disabled adults/carers
Concessionary rates for some events may differ e.g. for Mersey Tigers events. Please refer to their guidelines for these details.
- Group offer: buy ten tickets and get one free
- Family ticket (where applicable): two adults and two children under 16
Getting here and accessible features
How to get to Knowsley Leisure and Culture park and accessible features such as wheelchair access.
Unfortunately there is no ATM facility at Knowsley Leisure and Culture Park, so if you wish to purchase refreshments in the Café, please bring cash with you.