The empty homes newsletter is sent out annually to all home owners whose properties have been empty for 6 months or more.
The newsletter includes updates on government legislation, help and assistance currently available, along with general advice and tips to help home owners return their properties to use. The newsletter also contains a list of useful contacts within the council.
Empty homes newsletter
Empty homes forum
The Empty Homes Surgery provides an opportunity for empty homes owners to talk face to face about the issues and challenges they face in returning their properties to use. A range of experts are on hand to offer advice and assistance from both council departments and external organisations.
2016 Exhibitor List
- Abode Estate Agents
- Council Tax (Knowsley MBC)
- Empty Homes (Knowsley MBC)
- Energy Efficiency (Knowsley MBC)
- Environmental Health and Consumer Protection (Knowsley MBC)
- Gas Safe
- Healthy Homes (Knowsley MBC)
- Landlord Accreditation (Knowsley MBC)
- Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service
- National Landlords Association
- Northwood Estate Agents
- Planning (Knowsley MBC)
- Probate Office
The next surgery is yet to be confirmed but details will appear in this section of the website in due course.
To register an interest in attending or exhibiting at the event please contact Tony Doyle or Michelle Wharton on 0151 443 5837 or email email@example.com