"Livv Housing Group is an independent housing association, providing first-class homes, support and services to customers across Knowsley. Livv is dedicated to achieving positive social impact and flourishing communities. Our prime objective is to work alongside our customers and local, regional and national partners to be the provider of choice for great homes and much more."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Certificate in Housing Level 2/3
- Respond to Livv Housing customer enquiries and requests for services
- Provide accurate advice and information to resolve enquiries at first point of contact
- Input and retrieve information from computer systems
- Carry out clerical and administrative tasks to support the work of Livv Housing
- Receive and process telephone payments for rent accounts
- Update management systems to ensure relevant information is recorded.
- This role will involve rotating around the different areas of the Customer Insight Directorate with a planned schedule for each area. These may include our Contact Centre, Income, Independent Living, Lettings and Neighbourhoods teams.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Qualifications required three GCSE’s grade 4-9 including English and/or Maths (or equivalent)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good keyboard and IT Skills (preferably with experience of Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Good timekeeping, attendance and punctuality
Contracted hours: 35
Hourly rate of pay: NMW
Closing date: 12 July 2021
How to apply:
1. Download and complete the application form
2. Return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top tips for filling in the application form:
- Research the employer offering the job. Find out what they do and what the job involves.
- Show the employer you understand their business by referring to them in your application, for example: "I am interested in developing skills in building maintenance and noticed you were successful in winning a large contract to maintain houses for a large housing association."
- Always read the job description for the job you are applying for before you start to complete the application form to make sure the information you include is relevant to the job.
- Before you start filling in your form, always check the instructions for filling in the application form.
- Make sure you take your time. Don’t rush as you may make mistakes!
- Prepare a draft of the application form before transferring the information to the actual form. If you’re filling it in by hand, make sure you don’t make mistakes on the original form for the employer.
- Make sure any writing is neat and easy to read, and check your spelling.
- Answer all questions and fill in all the boxes/spaces.
- If there are gaps in your employment history, say what you were doing during that time. If you've have never had a job, you could include examples such as voluntary work, or involvement with outside clubs or organisations.
- Make sure you sell your skills; this could also include things you have developed outside work such as interests and hobbies. This is an opportunity for you to promote yourself to the employer and is your opportunity to explain to the employer why they should employ you!
- Before you send off your application form, take a copy of your form, so you have this to look over if you get an interview.
- Ask a friend or relative to check your application form before you send it.
If you would like support completing your application form, please email email@example.com with the subject heading 'Application Support’.