"Precision Pneumatics is an Atlas Copco Premier Distributor supplying, servicing and maintaining compressed air and vacuum equipment. We are seeking an Administrator to provide support for our Service Department, which has customers in the Liverpool City Region, Lancashire, Cheshire and North Wales."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- To provide ‘first line’ telephone support to customers and ensure calls are answered promptly and professionally
- To provide general administrative support to the Service Department
- To assist with the preparation of documents and reports to be used internally and / or sent to customers
- To assist with purchase ordering for the Service Department
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Excellent customer service
- Be able to complete an apprenticeship standard in Business Admin
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
- A good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
Location: Knowsley Business Park, L34 9ET
Contracted hours: 35
Hourly rate of pay: Minimum wage (reviewed after 6 months)
Closing date: Friday 7 May 2021
How to apply:
1. Download and complete the application form
2. Return it via email to email@example.com
Top tips for filling in the application form:
- Research the employer offering the job. Find out what they do and what the job involves.
- Show the employer you understand their business by referring to them in your application, for example: "I am interested in developing skills in building maintenance and noticed you were successful in winning a large contract to maintain houses for a large housing association."
- Always read the job description for the job you are applying for before you start to complete the application form to make sure the information you include is relevant to the job.
- Before you start filling in your form, always check the instructions for filling in the application form.
- Make sure you take your time. Don’t rush as you may make mistakes!
- Prepare a draft of the application form before transferring the information to the actual form. If you’re filling it in by hand, make sure you don’t make mistakes on the original form for the employer.
- Make sure any writing is neat and easy to read, and check your spelling.
- Answer all questions and fill in all the boxes/spaces.
- If there are gaps in your employment history, say what you were doing during that time. If you've have never had a job, you could include examples such as voluntary work, or involvement with outside clubs or organisations.
- Make sure you sell your skills; this could also include things you have developed outside work such as interests and hobbies. This is an opportunity for you to promote yourself to the employer and is your opportunity to explain to the employer why they should employ you!
- Before you send off your application form, take a copy of your form, so you have this to look over if you get an interview.
- Ask a friend or relative to check your application form before you send it.
If you would like support completing your application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading 'Application Support’.