"The company specialises in the supply and manufacture of ductwork systems, we supply ductwork to a variety of different clients all over the UK."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Health & Safety at the forefront always.
- Provide support to assist machine operators.
- Manufacture ductwork using a wide range of machinery e.g.; CNC Plasma cutter, Auto coil, Spot welder, mechanical guillotine, Lock former and Mig Welder.
- Working from diagrams, CAD drawings and verbal instruction.
- Working alongside a senior sheet metal worker under supervision.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Must be reliable.
- Have a willingness to work.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Hold Maths and English GCSEs.
- Have a keen interest in sheet metal fabrication.
- Some experience preferred but not essential.
- Driving license preferred but not essential.
Contracted Hours: 38 per week
Hourly rate of pay: NMW for age
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply