Livv Housing Group is an independent housing association, providing first-class homes, support and services to customers across Knowsley. Livv is dedicated to achieving positive social impact and flourishing communities. Our prime objective is to work alongside our customers and local, regional, and national partners to be the provider of choice for great homes and much more.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Safety, Health & Environment Technician
- Assist with accident investigations, inspections, audits, and site visits.
- Help monitor Health and Safety induction training provision.
- Help monitor health surveillance.
- Receive telephone and e-mail queries from stakeholders.
- With the support of the SHE Advisor / Business Partner / Manager, follow-up on recommendations made by them in response to service queries.
- Research and collate information to assist in keeping policies and procedures up to date.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Qualifications required 3 GCSE’s grade 4-9 including English and/or Maths (or equivalent)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good keyboard and IT Skills (preferably with experience of Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Good timekeeping, attendance, and punctuality
Contracted Hours: 35 hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age
Closing date: 15 July 2022
How to apply