"An outstanding opportunity to join a well-established and respected engineering organisation, with a growing and stable client base in the electrical / mechanical service industry, serving large manufacturing and utilities organisation across the UK. In line with our success, we have vacancies for two Business Administrative Apprentices."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Business Administration.
- Customer Service: via e-mail, on the phone and face to face.
- Collating information and reports for Managers.
- Raising and preparing quotations.
- Preparing facilities for business meetings.
- Organising training both internally and externally.
- Attending and taking notes in meetings.
- Carrying out internal audits and prepare for external audits.
- Assisting in putting together contract documentation.
- Filing paperwork.
- General administrative duties.
Key skills to be successful in your application are :
- Confident communication skills.
- Competent with a range of Microsoft packages.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task to meet deadlines.
- A positive outlook with good organisation skills and the ability to forward think.
Contracted Hours: 40
Hourly rate of pay: NMW
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply