Lombard Shipping are an independently owned company providing both domestic and international logistics.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework
- Fork lift duties, loading and unloading containers & pallets onto trucks & trailers
- Understand Health & Safety issues relating to warehouse environment
- Assisting with goods in and out
- Warehouse and yard maintenance.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Qualifications required good standard of education
- FLT Licence desirable as not essential can complete this on apprenticeship
- Positive attitude
- Well organised
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
Location: L34 9HP, Knowsley
Contracted Hours: 40 Hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age
Closing date: 15 July 2022
How to apply