"Reformation Logistics are a family run Logistic company based on Ainsworth Lane in Knowsley. Operating up to 25 HGV vehicles we collect shipping containers from the port and rail and deliver to distribution centres around the country.
"We also have a container storage yard. Reformation hold strong ethic to give employees the best possible working experience which is made possible by having a close nit traditional family environment, wanting all staff to achieve their personal goals in both professional and personal life. Logistics can be hard work and takes concentration, focus and energy to be successful, but can be very rewarding and fulfilling for all involved."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard Level 3 Business Administration
- To assist the operations manager in the day-to-day administrative running of the Transport operation
- Data Input into Transport system
- Contacting drivers to ensure on time arrival
- Reporting any delays or problems to the customer for resolution
- Customer service - monitoring “Traffic” mailbox dealing with any queries that may arise
- Taking incoming telephone calls and assisting with enquiries or passing on to relevant member of staff
- Collating and reporting on Proof of delivery documents for deliveries and collections
- Updating jobs In line with customer rating schedule
- Updating compliance systems and uploading paperwork.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- IT skills
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to stay calm and focused under pressure
- Honest and reliable
- Strong work ethic
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Good sense of humour
- Good level of education including English and Maths.
Location: Ainsworth Lane, Knowsley
Contracted Hours: 30 per week (6 hours paid and 1 hour lunch unpaid per day)
Hourly rate of pay: National minimum wage for age
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply