"We are specialists in the manufacture of BOH stainless steel fabrication and FOH servery counters and bars."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in welding, polishing and sheet metal work, work well in a team and be punctual.
- The role will be exciting and really enjoyable for the right candidate.
- We manufacture stainless steel catering equipment and use materials from 0.9mm thick to 3mm.
- We also manufacture hot cupboards and servery counters that we also install onsite all over the UK.
- DAR Manufacturing is a small family business so the successful candidate will be part of a close net team and will grow with the business.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Qualifications required/predicted: These qualifications will help but are not a required mathematics, English, IT and CDT - once completed the candidate will have a full trade in a sought after industry.
- As a family business we invest in our team and will up skill all members of our team.
- The candidate must be prepared to work hard as it is a busy business.
Location: DAR Manufacturing - Knowsley
Contracted hours: 39 hours inclusive of study time
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum Wage for age
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply