Enrich Education create additional opportunities for children and young people to take part in active learning in schools, both inside and outside of the classroom. Our mission is to have a positive impact on young people’s health and wellbeing by providing creative and physically active learning experiences. Our products and services include school orienteering, Quidditch and Children’s University. We work with schools across the UK and have established a national reputation for quality and innovation. We are a rapidly growing company, with ambitious plans for expansion and we offer all of our staff genuine opportunities for progression and career development.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard Level 2 Customer Service
- Making outbound calls to customers, selling the benefits of our products and services.
- Upselling services and products to existing customers.
- Assisting with generating sales leads, booking appointments and making follow-on consultations.
- Supporting the collection and input of sales data.
- Supporting the admin of the company’s sales activity.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to speak confidently, clearly and engagingly to people by phone.
- Good overall IT skills.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to meet short term goals and contribute to strategic company targets.
- Enthusiasm to learn and to progress through experience and training
- Ability to work in a team and develop strong working relationships.
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet the demands of the role.
Location: Enrich Education L32 0RQ
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours a week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum Wage for age
Closing Date: 15 July 2022
How to apply