"MDC decorators is a decorating company based in the North West of England with more than 10 years’ experience in the industry.
MDC decorators cover all aspects of domestic and commercial painting and decorating; both interior and exterior, wallpaper hanging, spraying and coving installation/restoration. We carry out insurance work, shop fitting work, private work and new build projects, plus any other aspect of painting and decorating work."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Painting and Decorating.
- Working on all aspects of painting and decorating on all different sites when needed
- Working as part of a team must be proactive and willing to learn and training will be provided
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Qualifications required preferred GCSE grade 3/D in Maths and English
- Qualifications gained are NVQ2 and NVQ3 in Painting and Decorating
- Ability to listen and learn
- Willing to work on small and large jobs
- Working as part of a team
Contracted hours: 40 hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age
Closing date: 15 July 2022
How to apply