"HJ Foam Mouldings Ltd was born from a management buyout from Harrison & Jones Ltd in 1999. Harrison & Jones were one of the leading foam seat manufacturers in the automotive industry and we have carried that experience over into this company. We continue to manufacture foam seating to the automotive and passenger seating sectors.
In 2008, we expanded into the viscoelastic memory foam markets, manufacturing high quality, moulded foam pillows and products for medical applications. We have invested heavily in the latest high-pressure and low-pressure metering machines to enable us to produce the highest quality parts at the most competitive price."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Maintenance Engineering
- Help ensure that all equipment, machinery and peripherals operate efficiently and at full capability, ensuring a continuous production process.
- Help carry out repairs on machines as part of breakdown or preventative maintenance.
- To learn the full manufacturing process to develop preventative maintenance skills
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- 4 GCSEs at grades A-C, grade 5 and above or the equivalent, these should include English Language, Maths and a Science subject.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail, taking pride in completing repairs to a high level of quality.
- Able to work alone and within a larger team
- A methodical and hands on approach to learning
Location: Britonwood Trading Estate
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age
Closing date: 15 July 2022
How to apply