"The team at Seacon UK have a combined experience of over forty years working within the field of logistics. During this time they have been faced with a wide range of logistical problems and tight deadlines. Seacon UK also operate within many other sectors including media and events, alcohol and food, fashion and textiles and general goods."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete apprenticeship standard International freight forwarding specialist / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education.
- To learn different aspects of the logistics industry.
- Learn about road, sea and airfreight shipments.
- Invoice out when required.
- Ensure paperwork completed correctly and on time.
- Entering and clearing shipments on the Descartes system.
- Handling queries with Customs.
- General office administration.
- General overview of accounting system.
- General understanding of HR.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Qualifications required/predicted good level of English and Maths
- Experience Using the following software preferred but not essential: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Organisational Skills
- Willing to learn
Location: Knowsley Village, L34
Contracted hours: 9am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
Hourly rate of pay: NMW for age
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply