"Ventilux designs, manufactures and offers an extensive range of safety system products and services, including Emergency Lighting, Central Battery Systems, Luminaire Conversion Equipment, Nurse Call, Emergency Lighting Commissioning, Service and Maintenance. Ventilux was founded in 1986, and has since grown steadily to become one of the largest Independent Emergency Lighting Manufacturers in Europe & the Middle East."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- To assist in support the emergency lighting design of self-contained and central battery installations in terms of performance, quality and cost in-line with the company’s requirements/strategy and provide support to the other departments .
- To assist project manage all N5XP projects within Ventilux in terms of performance, quality and cost in-line with the company’s requirements/strategy and provide support to the other departments when required.
- To project manage emergency lighting design projects within specified time/cost constraints.
- To ensure that Ventilux lighting designs meet the required European and National standards.
- To liaise with Ventilux customers regarding emergency lighting designs.
- To verify external emergency lighting designs on behalf of Ventilux.
- To prepare site documentation and organise service on site requirements
- To report to the Managing Director, with formal briefings occurring on a regular basis.
- Ensure N5XP project issues are communicated effectively to all departments.
- Ensure N5XP project issues are communicated effectively to the customer.
- Minimise time to market of all N5XP projects.
- To assist Customer Pricing/Quotations for N5XP and central battery related projects.
- To provide reports of any tests or work carried out in a structured and presentable manner when requested.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Interest in this type of work
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C/4 and above or equivalent
- Good communication skills.
Contracted hours: 40 hours a week
Hourly rate of pay: NMW for age plus 10%
Closing Date: 15 July 2022
How to apply