Construction company specialising in all aspects building work.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Measuring building materials and space for installation accuracy.
- Assemble sturdy, well-constructed floorboards, skirting boards, window frames, door linings.
- Participate in first & second fixing.
- Competent in the use of power-tools.
- Defer to detailed construction drawings
- Repair/refurbish existing work
- Utilize skills in other trades such as plumbing, tiling, bricklaying, painting, roofing etc…
- Attend College one day per week.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Must be able to complete an Apprenticeship Level 2 Site Joinery
- Working within a team
- Working in adverse weather (outside)
Location: Jobs covering the North West
Contracted hours: 40 per week
Hourly rate of pay: NMW for age
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply