Livv Housing Group is an independent housing association, providing first-class homes, support and services to customers across Knowsley. Livv is dedicated to achieving positive social impact and flourishing communities. Our prime objective is to work alongside our customers and local, regional and national partners to be the provider of choice for great homes and much more.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in NVQ level 3 in Gas installation and Maintenance
- To work within Livv maintenance in carrying out (under supervision) the full range of heating works on Knowsley housing Trust stock, ensuring the safe and economical repair and maintenance of each property and providing support for the qualified trades.
- To work in a variety of locations including premises not directly under the control of the Group
- Expected to ensure compliance with all legal obligations concerning the protection of data concerning employees, customers and third parties.
- To take responsibility for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974), whilst following the Group’s Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Qualifications required: x3 GCSE’s grad 4-9 including Maths and English
- Good timekeeping, attendance and punctuality
- Good organisational skills
- Complete all college course work and assignments within agreed time frame
- To assist with the technical duties of the Gas Engineer
- Willingness to learn
- Be a good team player
Contracted Hours: 35 hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage dependent on age of applicant
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply