"PlayerPro is a regional football coaching company with 3 years experience in coaching young players across the city.
Our philosophy is “To inspire, encourage and develop players of all ages, abilities and backgrounds, to enjoy the game, learn the game and love the game”
*If you enjoy learning how to play, you will grow to love the game”
We pride ourselves on delivering the best small group and team football sessions across the city at a reasonable cost.
Our main focus is to ensure we recruit and develop the best coaches in the area meaning our players receive a very high standard of coaching."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard L2 Community Activator Coach
- Support/Coach players of a variety of age groups in small group sessions & group sessions.
- Support/Deliver the PlayerPro philosophy.
- Willing to adapt to the way PlayerPro deliver sessions.
- Promote via social media.
- Support operational policies and procedures
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Show Initiative
- High Standards
- Competent using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- Competent using Microsoft (Windows and Excel)
- Aptitude and passion for sport
Location: Knowsley and Liverpool
Contracted hours: All applicants must be available to work evenings and allocated hours throughout the day (30 hours per week minimum).
Hourly rate of pay: NMW for age
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply