Studley Electrical Limited is a growing Electrical Contractor based in Knowsley Industrial Park. Joining Studley Engineering Ltd over 10 years ago, Studley Electrical has grown more than ten times in size since 2011, completing many Electrical Installation and joint M&E projects across the country. Studley’s were awarded Engineering Firm of The Year 2018 and 2019 and have scooped three ECITB Apprentice of The Year Awards in the past five years. We have steadily increased our apprentice intake over the years, all of whom have completed their apprenticeship and remain in full time employment with us. It is an exciting time to become a Studley Apprentice.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Electrical Installation
- Assisting Electricians in their day to day roles of installation, repair and maintenance of electrical equipment on site.
- Carry out tasks relevant to their level of competence to gain practical site experience in installation techniques and working practices, under close supervision or independently.
- Assists with and complete maintenance work orders on electrical equipment. This includes testing malfunctioning equipment, identifying defects, troubleshooting, repairing equipment and replacing defective parts. The Electrician Apprentice and Electrician will collaborate with other electrical staff to identify and solve problems.
- Assist with installation work orders or perform less complex installation tasks independently. Complete electrical wiring tasks, alignment adjustments, and calibration of equipment following manuals, schematics, diagrams, blueprints and equipment specifications.
- Learn electrical procedures to the highest standard.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Qualifications required/predicted equivalent to GCSES grades A*-Cs in English, Maths & Science
- Successful registration with JTL
- Good work ethic
- Keen learner
- Ability to travel (driving license preferable but not essential)
- Good time keeping
- An interest in following a career in the electrical Industry
- Minimum age 18 as required by employer for health and safety requirements of site
Location: Knowsley Industrial Park
Contracted Hours: 40 hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum Wage for age
Closing date: 15 July 2022
How to apply