"Leaf One Ltd develop and licence software products for Laboratories, Facilities Management Companies, Water Hygiene and Food Manufactures to track samples and manage Assets. We are looking for a Customer Support Apprentice who will become part of our Customer Experience team to assist our customers with technical problems when using our software products and services.
Customer Support responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You will become familiar with help desk software. Ultimately you will be trained to fulfil this role.
The overall company objective is to establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard
- Being a part of our customer experience team
- Administering the Help Desk
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions
- Working with Software Development team to diagnose faults
- Being and active part of a developing team
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Qualifications required/predicted good standard of education
- IT Skills
- Good communicator
- Able to work on own initiative
- Well organised
Contracted hours: TBC
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age
Closing date: 15 July 2022
How to apply