"Vextrix was founded by Phil Marsden and John Williamson back in 2009, when the vision for the company was formed out of a desire to simply do things differently.
We provide quantity surveyors, project managers and health and safety advisors across the UK, providing a bespoke, professional service whilst adding value to our client's projects."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete apprenticeship standard Level 3 Business Administration
- Support with planning and organisation of company meetings & events
- Support with our marketing, finance and recruitment processes
- Research potential new clients and sectors
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Good level of English and Maths
- IT skills (Must be competent with Microsoft Office packages)
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Contracted Hours: 40 per week
Rate of pay: £16,000-£21000 per annum.
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply