IBL Cold Stores provides temperature controlled storage and distribution services, including blast freezing and product up-tempering.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard L3 Business Administration
- To undertake routine administrative tasks and learn processes.
- Control of all documentation relating to Receipt, Storage and Despatch to the customer.
- Record keeping, filing, photo-copying and data input.
- Answer telephone calls and route or take messages, deal with basic telephone enquiries.
- Document retrieval in respect of customer queries or internal investigations.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Conscientious, methodical and accurate approach.
- Proactive and can-do attitude.
- Time keeping and attendance.
Contracted hours: 39
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply