The School ICT Support Team provides the service you need to maximise the potential of your ICT network. We have considerable knowledge and experience of both business and curriculum use of ICT in schools and offer a programme of support - developed in consultation with school customers - that can be adapted to meet the needs of existing and new customers. We are able to provide on-site and remote technical support and offer an installation service. We are also able to offer advice and guidance on ICT related procurement as well as consultancy for ICT projects.
What we offer
Our ICT network support consists of:
- Server support – regular updates of server software in line with software licence agreements
- Active Directory maintenance - for users, computers and security policy updates
- Security updates – completed in line with Microsoft schedule, to maintain integrity of the network
- Anti-Virus updates – completed in line with Anti-Virus providers schedule of updates
- Switch support – maintenance of all curriculum network switches
- Our ICT equipment support provides you with general maintenance and problem solving for all of your desktop PCs, laptops, tablets (iPads, android devices etc.), smart boards, projectors / interactive whiteboards, Macs (basic support) and printers
- Our support is through on-site visits and helpdesk support tailored to your requirements
List the main features of your Service Level Agreement in ten bullet points or less. Each bullet point should be one sentence in length. If you provide multiple Service Level Agreements (SLAs), or different tiers of service, list these as additional packages.
We appreciate that every school has different requirements from their ICT support provider. If you are interested in a package please contact us and we will do our best to design a support package that ensures you get the best from your ICT network and equipment is maintained to the highest standard. We are committed to offering value for money and high-quality services
For further details of our service and some of the packages we have developed with schools please visit our website www.informationandtechnologies.org.uk.
Inventory Service: every school is responsible for safekeeping their assets and for ensuring that proper records are maintained. Schools are therefore required to keep an up-to-date inventory or asset register of all items of equipment. We will undertake the inventory in your school detailing items such as laptops, computers, iPads/ iPods, cameras etc
What our customers say
“We are very happy with the technical support and on-site support from the School ICT team. All of the technicians are very knowledgeable and always happy to help.”
Millbrook Primary School
Get a quote or find out more
Contact Gary Melia on 0151 443 2155, email Gary.firstname.lastname@example.org or request more information
← View all services