The Corporate Procurement Team provides procurement and purchasing advice on the supply of goods and services to the council and is available to schools. The service includes guidance and expertise on the correct procedures to be used in relation to procurement and ensures that contract and financial procedures are adhered to as well as the relevant EU regulations.
What we offer
- A full end to end tender or quotation service for the range of goods and services required by a school.
- Administration of the electronic systems for conducting competitive quotes and tenders.
- Compliance with procurement legislation.
- The team can source appropriate contracts that might already be in existence suitable for boarding based on the needs of the school.
- Comprehensive advice on procurement matters.
- guidance on the specification
- producing the relevant tender documents
- production and issuing of tender notice for publication on “The Chest” system
- agreeing tender documentation with the school including the tender evaluation criteria
- drawing up the tendering timetable in consultation with the school
- issuing the tender documentation
- responding to any queries concerning the documentation
- arranging for tender opening
- leading and assisting with the evaluation of tenders
- co-ordination of any presentations/site visits/clarification meetings
- issuing of award/regret letters
- issuing of customer satisfaction survey
- conducting any de-briefing sessions
- investigating any problems concerning the contract which cannot be resolved by the school
- arranging for the performance review of the contract
What our customers say
“This was the first time I had dealt with the Corporate Procurement Team and Stewart was always very helpful and assisted us through the process.”
Glenys O'Connor - Knowsley Park Centre for Learning
Get a quote or find out more
Request more information
← View all services